for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Robert E. Lee: Celebrated Confederate General
This quiz is about Robert E. Lee who was a major figure in the American Civil War.
January 09, 2008
American Civil War
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Robert E Lee
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Robert E. Lee Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Robert E. Lee's middle name?
2. What was Robert E. Lee's horse's name?
3. What did Robert E. Lee do on April 9, 1865 at Appomattox Court House?
A. met with Jefferson Davis about stepping up the war effort
C. surrendered the army of Northern Virginia, effectively ending the Civil War.
D. got married
4. Lee's former mansion home is currently part of what national landmark?
A. Arlington National Cemetery
B. Washington and Lee University
C. West Point Military Academy
D. The Smithsonian Institute
5. How many children did Robert E. Lee have?
6. Robert E. Lee graduated from:
A. The University of Virginia
B. West Point
C. Virginia Tech
D. He never attended college
7. Who was Robert E. Lee's father?
A. Maj Gen Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee
B. Rev. Brighthouse E. Lee
C. Unknown--- he was illegitimate
D. Sir Marvin Lee, 3rd Duke of Ballou
8. Where did Robert E. Lee die?
A. Romney WV
B. Lewisburg, WV
C. Lexington, VA
D. Montgomery , Al
9. What was Robert E. Lee's rank in the US Army?
A. Lt Colonel of the 2nd US Calvary Regiment
10. What was Robert E. Lee's wife's name?
A. Mary Todd
B. Mary Anna
C. Eleanor Agnes
D. Victoria Regina
Conditions of Use