for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Will Rogers: American Cowboy and Humorist
How much do you know about Will Rogers?
January 10, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Will Rogers's full name?
A. William Joseph Anderson Rogers
B. William Mark Samual Rogers
C. William Scott Abbott Rogers
D. William Penn Adair Rogers
2. Of what ethnic Native American group was Will Rogers?
3. In what present-day state was Will Rogers born?
4. On what ranch was Will Rogers born?
A. Triple R Ranch
B. Dog Iron Ranch
C. Bar D Ranch
D. Rogers Ranch
5. Will Rogers dropped out of school after what grade?
6. What was the name of Will Roger's first newspaper column?
A. Wise Words From Will
B. Around Town
C. Cowboy Will
D. Slipping The Lariat On
7. Will Rogers hosted the Academy Awards in what year?
8. When Will Rogers said he never met a man he didn't like, he was referring to whom?
A. Franklin Roosevelt
B. H. Allen Smith
C. Leon Trotsky
D. no one in particular
9. Who was Will Rogers traveling with at the time of his fatal plane crash?
A. Wiley Post
B. Buddy Holly
C. H. Allen Smith
D. Samuel Clemens
10. Where did the Will Rogers's plane crash?
Pine River Consulting 2022