for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Simon Cowell: The Mean One
Questions about the early and personal life of Simon Cowell.
February 20, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Simon Cowell @ Ask Men)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When was Simon Cowell born?
2. What is Simon Cowell's middle name?
3. What are the names of Simon Cowell's parents?
A. Julie and Eric
B. Juliet and Adam
C. Elizabeth and Samuel
D. Emily and William
4. How old was Simon Cowell when he dropped out of school?
D. he graduated high school
5. How many siblings does Simon Cowell have?
6. What was Simon Cowell's first job at EMI?
A. switchboard operator
B. mail boy
C. elevator operator
7. In 2003, Simon Cowell published a book. What was the title?
A. "I Know What I'm Talking About!"
B. "If You Don't Want the Truth...Don't Ask Me!"
C. "I Don't Mean to Be Rude, But...."
D. "If It's Too Hot For You...Get Out of the Kitchen!"
8. According to Simon Cowell's book, how old was he when he told his mother that she looked like a poodle in her white, fuzzy pillbox hat?
9. Simon Cowell made his screen debut on "Sale of the Century" in 1990. What prize did he win?
B. Video Equipment
C. Kitchen Utensils
10. In one of Simon Cowell's personal quotes, what did he say the Queen called him?
A. an upstanding man
B. a dreadful man
C. an honest man
D. a nightmare
Conditions of Use