for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheerleading and Rules #3
Yes cheerleading is a sport! -BubblyJolie
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Texas Tech)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. For high school and junior high teams, when is a triple base extended straddle lift legal?
A. It is legal with hand to hand contact.
B. It is always illegal.
C. It is legal with a back spotter.
D. It is legal if ground up.
2. For high school and junior high teams, which of the following tumbling passes is illegal?
A. round off, 2 backhandsprings, back tuck, back handspring, back tuck
B. toe touch, back handspring, full
C. round off, arabian, front
D. round off, back handspring, double full
3. What is the most important tip for a flyer to remember?
A. stay tight
B. stick out your butt
C. look down at the ground
D. go limp
4. For high school and junior high teams, heel stretch tick tocks are illegal.
5. Which of the following does not refer to a position, where the cheerleaderâ€™s legs are straight and together?
D. Double 9
6. A high school cheerleader is doing a ball out basket toss. She rides up straight, pulls into a tight tuck, points her toes and throws her head back into the arch, and cradles. Which of the following statements is true?
A. This is legal because she cradled properly
B. This is illegal because she throws her head back
C. This is legal because she rode the toss straight
D. This is illegal because you canâ€™t hit 2 different positions at the top of a toss
7. Which of the following spotter positions for an extended stunt is NOT legal?
A. Looking intently up at the stunt with arms up, but not touching the flyer or base(s)
B. Holding on to the flyerâ€™s ankles
C. Supporting the basesâ€™ hands under the weight of the flyer
D. Holding on to the basesâ€™ wrists
8. Which of the following is a legal mount into a stunt?
A. walk in
B. ground up
C. full in
D. all of the above
9. Which of the following is NOT a legal dismount from a stunt?
A. shoot down
B. full down
C. step down
D. squat down
10. What is the minimum number of bases (including spotters), needed to execute and cradle an extended stunt?
Pine River Consulting 2022