for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Perry Mason: More About The Top Lawyer
This quiz features questions about television's longest running legal series, "Perry Mason"?
April 10, 2008
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who was the producers' original choice to play the role of Perry Mason?
A. Stewart Whitman
B. Fred MacMurray
C. Pernell Roberts
D. James Stewart
2. Which member of the cast of Perry Mason was the son of a famous gossip columnist?
A. Raymond Burr
B. William Talman
C. William Hopper
D. Ray Collins
3. What company served as the principal sponsor for Perry Mason during the series run?
B. Quaker Oats
C. American Tobacco Company
D. Colgate-Palmolive Company
4. What actor was cast in the lead role when CBS aired "The New Adventures of Perry Mason" in 1973?
A. Leslie Nielsen
B. Monte Markham
C. Lorne Greene
D. Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
5. How many cases did Perry Mason lose?
6. What was the name of the last episode of Perry Mason?
A. The Case of the Grand Finale
B. The Case of the Twice Told Twist
C. The Case of the Ominous Onlooker
D. The Case of the Final Fadeout
7. How many color episodes of Perry Mason were produced?
8. On what night of the week was Perry Mason originally broadcast?
9. What was the name of Perry's receptionist?
10. What was the name of the District Attorney who always lost to Perry?
A. Felix Frankfurter
B. Hamilton Burger
C. Lawrence Laffner
D. Earle Stanley Gardner
Pine River Consulting 2022