for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Harry Morgan: Ready & Steady Actor
What do you know about Harry Morgan?
April 11, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Harry Morgan @ Flat Land)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Harry Morgan born?
2. In high school, Harry was a champion in what competition?
3. Harry and his first wife were married for forty-five years. What was her name?
4. Harry's film debut was in what movie?
A. To the Shores of Tripoli
B. The Loves of Edgar Allan Poe
C. Orchestra Wives
D. The Omaha Trail
5. Morgan was in a number of films with Jimmy Stewart. In which of the following films did he NOT star with Stewart?
A. Bend of the River (1952)
B. The Mountain Road (1960)
C. Vertigo (1958)
D. The Shootist (1976)
6. Morgan hosted the 1947 NBC radio series "Mystery in the Air" starring whom?
A. Humphrey Bogart
B. Forrest Tucker
C. Lorenzo Lamas
D. Peter Lorre
7. Morgan starred in the TV cop show "Dragnet" with Jack Webb from 1967 to 1970. What character did he play?
A. Joe Friday
B. Frank Smith
C. Ben Romero
D. Bill Gannon
8. From 1975 to 1983, Harry starred in the TV comedy-drama, M*A*S*H. What character did he play?
A. Colonel Sherman Potter
B. Captain B.J. Hunnicutt
C. Captain Hawkeye Pierce
D. Father Francis Mulcahy
9. In 1980, Morgan won an Emmy Award for his role in M*A*S*H. What award did he win?
A. Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
B. Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series
C. Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
D. Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
10. In 1987, Morgan reprised his "Dragnet" character for a supporting role in another film version of "Dragnet." Which of the following actors did not star with Harry in that film?
A. Bill Murray
B. Dan Aykroyd
C. Tom Hanks
D. Christopher Plummer
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by