for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cars in TV Shows
Some television shows are recognized by the cars driven by their characters while in other shows cars are an important part of the plot or serve as a prop. In still others, it is a prize. These questions are about cars used in TV shows.
April 27, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Batman's Batmobile @ George Hernandez.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Everybody knows that "ROBIN 1" was the plate number on the Ferrari driven by Thomas Magnum on "Magnum, P.I. What make of car had the plate "ROBIN 2"?
2. This television spy first drove a Sunbeam Tiger, but later he got an Opel GT, followed by a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. Who was he?
A. Napoleon Solo
B. Maxwell Smart
C. Thomas Hewitt Edward Cat
D. Kelly Robinson
3. What television cop drove a 1968 Mercury Park Lane until it was blown up?
A. Theo Kojak
B. Steve McGarrett
C. Stewart McMillan
D. Mike Stone
4. What 70s television character drove a white 1974 Chevrolet Corvette with a California license plate that read "SPIRIT"?
A. Jake Webster
B. David Small
C. Tony Blake
D. Sam Cade
5. What was the California license plate number of Dave Crabtree's 1928 Porter in "My Mother the Car"?
6. Television private eye Jim Rockford drove which of the following?
A. A Yellow Chevrolet Camaro Z28.
B. A tan Pontiac Firebird Espirit.
C. A black Ford Mustang
D. A red Dodge Charger
7. What year and make of car did Tony Baretta drive on "Baretta"?
A. 1969 Ford Galaxie 500
B. 1967 Plymouth Fury III
C. 1968 AMC Ambassador
D. 1966 Chevrolet Impala
8. What make and model of car was the first car won on "The Price is Right"?
A. Chevrolet Vega
B. Pontiac Sunbird
C. Ford Maverick
D. AMC Gremlin
9. In an episode of "The Brady Bunch" entitled "The Wheeler-Dealer", Greg ends up buying what year and make of car?
A. A 1953 Chevrolet convertible
B. A 1956 Chevrolet convertible
C. A 1957 Ford convertible
D. A 1960 Plymouth convertible
10. The Batmobile used in the 60s TV series "Batman" was built from which show car?
A. Oldsmobile Delta
B. Chevrolet Corvette Mako Shark
C. Lincoln Futura
D. Pontiac Club deMer
Conditions of Use