for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cartoon Character Catchphrases
Just their living, breathing couterparts, certain cartoon characters are easily identifiable by the catchphrases they use. Put your thinking cap on...some of these will be a little tough.
May 01, 2008
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Fat Albert and Friends @ smosh.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What cartoon character always used the catchphrase "danger is my business"?
A. Cool McCool
B. Inspector Gadget
C. Secret Squirrel
D. Super Dave
2. What cartoon character stole Rodney Dangerfield's tag line "I don't get no respect"?
A. Rocket J. Squirrel
B. Inch High, Private Eye
3. What was Super Chicken's famous catch phrase?
A. You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
B. You bit off more than you could chew.
C. You got yourself in a real jama lama ding dong.
D. You have a real problem there.
4. Finish this Buzz Lightyear catchphrase: "to ________ and beyond!"
A. Outer space
D. the galaxies
5. One of Underdog's many catchphrases was "when Polly's in trouble I am not slow; it's..........
A. on with the cape and away I go!
B. into the phone booth and away I go!
C. off with my street clothes, go, go, go!
D. hip,hip, hip and away I go!
6. Tennessee Tuxedo's catchphrase was "Tennessee Tuxedo ___ ___ ___!"
A. will always prevail
B. can not fail
C. will not fail
D. won't face jail
7. When being shot at, this cartoon character's catchphrase was "your bullets cannot hurt me, my wings are like a shield of steel!" Who is he?
C. The Blue Falcon
8. Ben Richards, better known as "The Thing", a member of the Fantastic Four, used to say which of the following catchphrases?
A. It's Hammer time!
B. It's Miller time!
C. It's Beatdown time!
D. It's clobberin' time!
9. This cartoon superhero's catchphrase was "here I come to save the day!" Who was he?
B. Mighty Mouse
C. Space Ghost
D. El Kabong
10. From which member of the "Super Six" would you have heard the catchphrase "zip, zam, zowie, and swoosh!"
A. Captain Whammo
B. Granite Man
C. Super Bwoing
D. Magneto Man
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by