for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Otis Campbell
A quiz about one of the most unforgettable characters on "The Andy Griffith Show". Otis Campbell was the Mayberry town drunk!
May 25, 2008
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Family Court Chronicles)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What night did Otis Campbell usually pay a visit to the Mayberry Jail?
A. Monday night
B. Wednesday night
C. Friday night
D. Saturday night
2. What was the name of Otis Campbell's invisible dog?
3. What was Otis Campbell's brother's name?
4. What did Otis Campbell hit his mother-in-law in the mouth with?
A. a baseball bat
B. a book
C. a leg of lamb
D. his fist
5. What was Otis Campbell's wife's name?
6. When Otis Campbell had to do his time under the supervision of Aunt Bee, what name did he have for her establishment?
A. "The Lion's Den"
B. "The Rock"
C. "Warden Bee's Place"
7. What kind of animal did a drunken Otis Campbell mistake for his uncle?
8. When Otis Campbell tried to sue the county because he fell in the sheriff's office, what was his lawyer's name?
A. Attorney Bartlett Robinson
B. Attorney Neil Bentley
C. Attorney Sidney Hickox
D. Attorney Earl H. Hagen
9. The members of the Women's Historical Society thought Otis Campbell was a direct descendant of a hero from what war?
A. Civil War
B. Revolutionary War
C. World War I
D. World War II
10. When was Otis Campbell first arrested for drunkenness?
A. April 7, 1941
B. September 23, 1941
C. January 1, 1940
D. July 4, 1940
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by