for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Richard Nixon: 37th U.S. President
President Nixon was a foreign policy champion! I found out a couple of things I didn't know as I wrote this. Hope you enjoy this quiz about him. Great Richard Nixon trivia!
June 24, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Richard M Nixon
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Richard Nixon @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was President Nixon born?
A. Watergate, Oregon
B. Yorba Linda, California
C. Bennington, Vermont
D. Ottumwa, Iowa
2. In what branch of the armed forces did President Nixon serve?
A. none, he was categorized as a 4F during WWII
3. Under what president did Richard Nixon serve as vice president?
4. During which foreign conflict did President Nixon hold the office of president?
A. Korean War
B. Vietnam War
C. Americans held hostage in Iran
D. Bay of Pigs
5. Under what circumstances did President Nixon leave office?
A. he resigned
B. he was impeached and removed from office
C. he expired
D. he had served two full terms
6. Of what religion was President Nixon a member?
7. Richard Nixon declined a scholarship to what university?
A. Notre Dame
8. President Nixon was skilled at what activity that helped finance his first campaign for Congress?
A. sewing and alterations
C. playing poker
D. auto mechanic
9. President Nixon mentioned the name of his dog in one of his speeches. What was the dog's name?
10. How many justices did President Nixon appoint to the Supreme Court?
Pine River Consulting 2022