for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chemistry Part III
June 28, 2008
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. A neutron has a charge of
2. An electron has a charge of
3. Rutherford used streams of Helium nuclei to find out that
A. Atoms have a dense nucleus
B. Atoms have a songe-like nucleus
C. The sun is made out of Plasma
D. Atoms disappear when hit with Helium
4. Nitrogen has how many protons?
5. In its elemental state, the number of electrons that an atom has is equal to the number of which of the following?
6. What is the number of principle energy levels for an atom?
7. A Cation
8. What is the number of bonds formed by carbon?
9. Number of bonds typically formed by neon
10. What is another name for an ionic compound?
Pine River Consulting 2022