for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Jimmy Carter: His Personal Life
How much do you know about the personal life of President Jimmy Carter?
July 01, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Jimmy Carter is a Christian and has professed that Jesus Christ is the driving force in his life. Of what Christian denomination is he?
2. In what state was Jimmy Carter born and raised?
3. Jimmy Carter graduated from what university?
A. Georgia Tech
B. Auburn University
C. Georgia Southwestern State University
D. United States Naval Academy
4. Carter was born and raised in a farming family. What does the Carter family produce?
5. Jimmy's brother, Billy Carter capitalized on his colorful image as a beer-drinking Southern boy by endorsing what brand of beer?
A. Rocky Top
B. Southern Boy
C. Brand X
D. Billy Beer
6. In 1946, Carter married Ms. Smith. What was her first name?
7. Which one of the Carter's children lived with the family during the presidential years (1977-1981)?
A. John William "Jack" Carter
B. James Earl "Chip" Carter III
C. Donnel Jeffrey "Jeff" Carter
D. Amy Lynn Carter
8. In 2007, Carter announced his participation in a new humanitarian organization called:
A. Habitat for Humanity
B. The Elders
C. The Salvation Army
D. The Homelessness Project
9. What form of cancer is genetically common in the Carter family?
10. In 2007, a documentary film was produced highlighting Carter's humanitarian work. What was the name of the film?
A. Sources of Strength
B. Turning Point
C. Giving of Himself
D. Man from Plains
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by