for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Adolf Hitler: His Early Life
This is a quiz about the early life and career of Adolph Hitler, the world's most infamous war criminal.
July 10, 2008
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 in what country?
2. Hitler's father was an illegitimate child and, for most of his life he took his mother's surname of Schicklgruber. Later, he took his stepfather's name of:
3. Hitler's stepfather wanted him to become a customs official just like him. However, Adolf wanted to become a:
4. To his closest family and relatives, Hitler was known as:
5. As an adolescent, Hitler hoped to attend art school. What art school twice rejected him (1917-1918)?
A. University of Arts and Industrial Design in Linz
B. University of Applied Arts in Vienna
C. Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna
D. Academy of Fine Arts in Munich
6. Hitler claims in his book, "Mein Kampf," that his transition from opposing anti-Semitism on religious grounds to supporting it on racial grounds came from what?
A. his experiences living in Vienna
B. having seen an Orthodox Jew
C. his reading the works of anti-Semite Lanz von Liebenfels
D. his interpretation of The Bible
7. Hitler was most certainly influenced by the book "On the Jews and their Lies." Who was the author of the book?
A. Oskar Panizza
B. Alfred Rosenberg
C. Martin Luther
D. Sebastian MiczyÅ„sk
8. In May 1913, Hitler moved to what German city?
9. During World War I, Hitler served in France and Belgium in the 16th Bavarian Reserve Regiment. What was the highest rank he achieved during the war?
A. Gefreiter (equivalent at the time to a lance corporal)
B. Unteroffizier (equivalent to a corporal)
C. Hauptfeldwebel (equivalent to a sargeant major)
D. Gefreiter (equivalent to a private)
10. During World War I, Hitler was admitted to a field hospital in 1918. What happened to him?
A. shrapnel in the leg
B. temporarily blinded by a mustard gas attack
C. bullet wound in the side
D. bayonet wound in his chest
Pine River Consulting 2022