for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dr. Seuss & His Characters
Dr. Seuss books are not only fun to read,they're fun to listen to ! My daughter couldn't wait to have Mom read her one of his books when she was little !! This quiz is about some of Dr. Seuss's characters.
July 14, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Power Line Blog)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which Dr. Seuss character said "Save the trees, let them grow !!"?
B. The Lorax
2. How many hats did Bartholomew Cubbins take off?
3. What were the final word(s) of the Lorax when he left?
A. What's left?
C. I'm the best.
4. To which Dr. Seuss character did everyone say, "Would you please go now?"?
A. Marvin K. Mooney
C. The Cat in the Hat
D. Yertle The Turtle
5. What was the name of the little girl that the Grinch woke up when he was stealing Christmas presents in Whoville?
A. Betty Marie Who
B. Cindy Lou Who
C. Winnie the Who
D. Cathy Ann Who
6. Besides "Horton Hears a Who", what was the name of Horton's other book?
A. Horton and the Dust Speck
B. Horton Packs His Trunk
C. Horton Morton Went A'Courtin'
D. Horton Hatches the Egg
7. At the start of the book "The Sneeches", how were some Sneeches different from other Sneeches?
A. Some were red; some were blue.
B. Some could run quickly; other slowly.
C. Some lived in trees; some lived on the ground.
D. Some had stars on their bellies; some did not.
8. How did the Grinch's eyes change at the end of the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
A. red to blue
B. red to green
C. brown to blue
D. brown to green
9. What was the name of the mountain in the fictional place of Whoville?
A. Mt. Whoville
B. Mt. Everville
C. Mt. Crumpit
D. Mt. Hope
10. What was the first book that Dr. Seuss wrote in 1937?
A. If I Ran the Zoo
B. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
C. Green Eggs and Ham
D. The Cat in the Hat
Pine River Consulting 2022