for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gone with the Wind Characters: Scarlett OHara
One of my most beloved books is "Gone With the Wind." What do you know about the main character, Scarlett O'Hara? She's a true southern belle!
August 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: All Posters)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Scarlett O'Hara appeared in "Gone With the Wind." Who was the author of this classic novel?
A. Alexandra Ripley
B. Louisa May Alcott
C. Ellen Robillard
D. Margaret Mitchell
2. Originally, the author was going to give Scarlett what name?
D. Dahlia Sue
3. At the beginning of "Gone With the Wind," how old is Scarlett?
4. What was the name of the plantation that Scarlett O'Hara loved?
A. Green Gables
5. Finish this quotation: "As God is my witness, . . . . "
A. "I will have that man!"
B. "I will trick those Yankees!"
C. "I'll do as I please whenever I please!"
D. "I'll never be hungry again!"
6. How many sisters did Scarlett have?
7. Which of these men did Scarlett O'Hara NOT marry?
A. Ashley Wilkes
B. Rhett Butler
C. Charles Hamilton
D. Frank Kennedy
8. One of Scarlett's favorite expressions was,
A. "Of all the nerve"
C. "Oh, my goodness"
D. "Giddy Up"
9. Who portrayed Scarlett O'Hara in the 1939 movie classic, "Gone With the Wind"?
A. Vivien Leigh
B. Joan Crawford
C. Jean Arthur
D. Bette Davis
10. In 1991 a "sequel" entitled "Scarlett" was written by whom?
A. John Patterson
B. Margaret Mitchell
C. Alexandra Ripley
D. JD Robb
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by