for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Aunt Bee's Romances
Do you remember Aunt Bee's romances? Who doesn't love "The Andy Griffith Show"?! Bee Taylor also appeared in 25 episodes of "Mayberry R.F.D."
September 19, 2008
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Aunt Bee @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who becomes smitten with Aunt Bee and carries her off to his cabin in the hills?
A. Briscoe Darling
B. Ernest T. Bass
C. Orville Hendricks
D. Burt Miller
2. Who was the traveling medicine man who sells Bee two bottles of his Indian elixir?
A. Captain Henry
B. Captain Harold
C. Colonel Herbert
D. Colonel Harvey
3. Who was the itinerant handyman, who uses Bee's romantic vulnerability to cadge himself free meals and a bed for the night?
A. Roger Hanover
B. Henry Wheeler
C. John Canfield
D. Ben Weaver
4. Roger Hanover is an old, out-of-town friend of Aunt Bee's. He visits Mayberry and loiters at the Taylor house until what happens?
A. His old flame shows up and he leaves
B. Andy "bribes him" and he leaves
C. He finds a job and leaves
D. He moves to an apartment in town after Andy kicks him out
5. Orville Hendricks is a delivery man who becomes the object of Bee's fantasy when she believes Andy needs space to pursue his own opportunities for marriage. What does Orville deliver?
A. butter and eggs
D. automotive parts
6. John Canfield dates Aunt Bee until the two become exhausted with their whirlwind activities. Canfield is retired from what occupation?
D. college professor
7. Reverend Leighton, a visiting pastor, is impressed with Bee and considers accepting a parish near Mayberry. Bee believes he will think less of her when he learns what about her?
A. she's not of the same denominaiton as he
B. she is older than him
C. she wears a wig
D. she spends a lot on clothing
8. Hubert St. John is a visiting lecturer who becomes smitten with Aunt Bee. Why?
A. he wants to take her on tour with him around the country
B. he's short; but Aunt Bee is shorter than him
C. she has more money than him
D. she resembles his deceased wife
9. Fred Goss dates Bee when she believes her stay-at-home lifestyle inhibits Andy from pursuing his chances for dating and marrying. What is Goss' occupation?
B. dry cleaner operator
10. With all of Aunt Bee's gentlemen friends, she was only engaged once. What did her fiance do for a living? hint: this happened during two episodes on "Mayberry RFD."
A. construction engineer
B. orchestra conductor
D. cruise ship captain
Conditions of Use