for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Arrested Development: Funny but Underappreciated Comedy
How much do you know about one of television's most revered yet underwatched comedies? I love
September 21, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: About.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Arrested Development" centered around the Bluth family, which operated what two businesses?
A. A steel mill and a theme park
B. A home building company and a frozen banana stand
C. A newspaper and a chain of used car lots
D. A plumbing supply company and an ice cream store
2. The oldest Bluth son was G.O.B. What did his initials stand for?
A. George Oscar Bluth
B. Gregory Odell Bluth
C. Gerald Owald Bluth
D. Gary Oliver Bluth
3. What two former stars of "Happy Days" played guest starring roles as Bluth family lawyers?
A. Tom Bosley and Henry Winkler
B. Henry Winkler and Scott Baio
C. Scott Baio and Tom Bosley
D. Anson Williams and Donny Most
4. What was the name of G.O.B.'s yacht, on which Michael and George Michael sailed away to Cabo on the series finale?
A. The Magician
B. The Banana Grabber
C. The C Word
D. The Funke Bluth
5. Which character lost a hand after getting it bitten off by a seal?
B. George Sr.
6. Which character had a secret career as a Hollywood studio executive?
7. Which of the Bluth children was revealed during the last season of Arrested Development to have been adopted?
8. Which character's main form of transportation was a Segway?
A. George Sr.
9. Tobias was originally a psychiatrist who lost his medical license for doing what?
A. Medicaid fraud.
B. Having sex with his patients
D. Performing CPR on a person who didn't need it.
10. Which two characters tried to become members of the Blue Man Group?
A. Michael and Buster
B. Tobias and George Sr.
C. G.O.B. and Tobias
D. G.O.B. and George Sr.
Conditions of Use