for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Number Songs
Numbers have been used both in the titles and lyrics of pop songs a number of times in the rock era (no pun intended). How many of these songs with numbers in the title do you know?
September 25, 2008
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Aisha Music)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Marvelettes released this song about a phone number in which you could call them up for a date any old time? What was the number?
A. Beechwood 5-4789
B. Beechwood 7-4589
C. Beechwood 9-8457
D. Beechwood 4-5789
2. Tommy Tutone had a hit song in 1982 about Jenny, whose name and number was on the wall. What was Jenny's phone number?
3. Paul Simon had a hit single in 1975 about how many ways to leave your lover?
4. In 1976, the Brothers Johnson had a major R&B hit with the single "Strawberry Letter #__". What was the number of the letter?
5. The Bee Gees' very first hit single was about a New York mining disaster that happened in what year?
6. Paul Nicholas had a hit single in 1977 with "Heaven on the ___ Floor". What floor?
7. One of the 80s most memorable songs was by Nena, who recorded a song about how many luftbaloons?
8. Tennessee Ernie Ford recorded this depressing 1955 song about loading how many tons?
9. ? and the Mysterians recorded a 1968 song about crying how many tears?
10. Now for a real tough question: if you multiply the number of the Love Potion in the 1959 record by The Clovers by the number of miles high in the 1966 song by The Byrds and subtracted the number of days a week in the title of a 1965 hit by The Beatles, wh
Pine River Consulting 2022