for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Caroline Kennedy: American Royalty?
What do you know about this famous, but private member of the Kennedy family?
December 11, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: JFK Library)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Caroline Kennedy born?
A. Boston, Mass
B. New York City, NY
C. Washington, DC
D. Baltimore, MD
2. What is Caroline's middle name?
3. Where did Caroline Kennedy receive her Law Degree?
D. Boston College
4. While working at the Metropolitian Museum of Art in New York, Caroline Kennedy met her husband, Edward, What was his last name?
5. Caroline Kennedy worked at chief executive for the Office of Strategic Partnerships for the New York City Dept. of Education. She helped raise about how much money for public schools in NYC?
6. Which of the following positions has Caroline Kennedy NOT had:
A. Director of Yale Institute of Politics
B. Director of the Commission of Presidential Debates
C. Director of NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
D. Founder of the Profiles in Courage Awards
7. In a 2008 article in The New York Times, Caroline Kennedy endorsed which candidate for President in the 2008 election?
A. Hilary Clinton
B. John Edwards
C. Ralph Nader
D. Barack Obama
8. Caroline Kennedy is the author of all the following books, except:
A. "The Best-Loved Poems of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis"
B. "In Our Defense: The Bill of Rights in Action"
C. "The Right to Privacy"
D. "Profiles in Courage"
9. Caroline is the author of a collection of poems, prose and personal notes about the Kennedy family Christmases through the years. What is the name of the book?
A. "Christmas on Martha's Vineyard"
B. "A Kennedy Christmas"
C. "A Family Christmas"
D. "Together at Christmas"
10. The song "Sweet Caroline" was inspired by a photo of a young Caroline Kennedy. Who is the composer?
A. Neil Diamond
B. Henry Mancini
C. David Foster
D. Lionel Richie
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by