for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Campbells Soup: So Many Varieties!
Many companies over the years have tried to expand their product lines by introducing new products or different varieties of existing products. Campbells Soup was no exception. How much do you know about the varieties of soups offered by Campbells?
December 14, 2008
Food & Drink
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Campbells Oxtail Soup)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following was NOT one of the original five varieties of Campbells Soup?
D. Bean with Bacon
2. Campbells introduced both cream of celery and chicken with rice soup to the market in what year?
3. Campbells created what variety of soup in 1918 in response to the demand for a nutritious soup for World War I soldiers?
A. Split Pea
B. Beef Noodle
C. Vegetable Beef
D. Bean with Bacon
4. What soup variety, introduced in 1934, almost immediately became popular as a sauce?
A. Cream of Mushroom
B. Cream of Asparagus
C. Cream of Potato
D. Cream of Tomato
5. What variety of soup, introduced in 1934, saw a major increase in popularity because of its mispronunciation in a radio commercial?
A. Chicken with Stars
B. Chicken Noodle
C. Chicken Vegetable
D. Chicken Mushroom
6. In what year did Campbells introduce vegetarian vegetable soup?
7. 1947 saw the introduction what variety of Campbells soup?
A. Cream of Chicken
B. Manhattan Style Clam Chowder
C. Turkey Noodle
D. Tomato Bisque
8. Which of the following has never been an actual variety of Campbells soup?
A. Duck Gizzard
C. Cream of Shrimp
D. Pork Noodle
9. In what year did Campbells introduce Chunky Soup to the market?
10. Which of the following varieties of Campbells soup was discontinued for sale in the U.S. during the 1970s?
C. Ground Beef with Noodle
D. Beef Barley
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by