for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jeff Probst: Survivor Host:
His face may be familiar, but what do you really know about TV host, Jeff Probst?
December 27, 2008
TV Reality Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jeff Probst @ Seattle Pi.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What milestone happened to Jeff Probst when he was two?
A. he finally spoke his first words
B. he got his first pony
C. he read his name on a book
D. he won a Cutest Baby Contest
2. What musical instrument did Jeff Probst play in his High School Marching Band?
3. Jeff was part of a rock band while in college. Where did Jeff Probst go to college?
A. University of Washington
B. Witchita State
C. Everett Community College
4. Where was Jeff's first job?
D. Pike's Place Market
5. As a correspondent for "Access Hollywood," Probst estimates he traveled how many miles?
A. over 1 million miles
B. 700,000 miles
C. 500,000 miles
D. 300,000 miles
6. On what network did Jeff Probst host a late night music show based in New York City?
7. In what year did Jeff Probst start as the host of the television reality show "Survivor?"
8. Every season on "Survivor," Probst takes the same thing as a personal souvenir. What does he take?
A. the team immunity idol
B. the ballot container
C. the torch snuffer
D. the individual immunity idol
9. For what charity does Jeff Probst raise money by donating "Survivor" memorabilia?
A. Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS
B. Komen for the Cure
C. Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
D. US Humane Society
10. What was the name of the 2001 film that Jeff Probst wrote and directed starring Ryan Reynolds?
A. "Finder's Fee'
C. "School of Life"
D. "Buying the Cow"
Conditions of Use