for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Absolutely Fabulous - Hilarious UK Sitcom!
What do you know about the UK sitcom, Absolutely Fabulous?
January 06, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The five lead actresses' first names all start with what letter?
2. "Absolutely Fabulous" spawned from a sketch seen on another UK sitcom. Which sitcom?
A. French & Saunders
B. Are You Being Served?
C. Keeping Up Appearances
D. Fun at the Funeral Parlour
3. What is the girls' favorite brand of vodka?
A. Stoli & Stoli
4. What is Patsy's sister's name?
5. Edina is adamant about the fact that she lives in what west London district?
A. Shepherd's Bush
D. Holland Park
6. Patsy believes that there is a conspiracy that explains both her and Edina's professional failures. What is it?
A. gay monsters
B. gay police
C. gay nazis
D. gay mafia
7. Patsy claims that she has not done what since 1973?
B. had sex
C. rode in car
D. drank something non-alcoholic
8. Saffy was once arrested. Why?
A. swimming nude at the beach
B. protesting England's foreign policies
C. protesting with PETA
D. spying on a "normal" family
9. Edina consistently refers to Sarah as:
10. BONUS: Who wrote the theme song for "Absolutely Fabulous"?
A. Eric Clapton and Joe Strummer
B. Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins
C. Roger Daltrey and Ric Ocasek
D. Bob Dylan and Rick Danko
Conditions of Use