for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Munsters Characters: Herman Munster
What do you know about that wacky man, Herman Munster?
February 10, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Herman Munster at Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. During what time frame was Herman Munster "built"?
2. After he was "built," Herman Munster was adopted by a noble English family. What was Herman's royal title?
A. 7th Count of Batshire
B. 3rd Baron of Knollshire
C. 9th Duke of Wolfshire
D. 5th Earl of Shroudshire
3. What was Herman's wife's name?
4. Who played Herman Munster in the 1960's series, "The Munsters"?
A. Al Lewis
B. Fred Gwynne
C. Richard Long
D. John Astin
5. Herman is employed at the funeral home, Gateman, Goodbury & Graves. What is his position there?
A. hearse driver
B. funeral assistant
D. funeral director
6. What is Herman's height and weight?
A. 6'6" & 300 pounds
B. 6'8" & 320 pounds
C. 7'0" & 360 pounds
D. 7'3" & 380 pounds
7. What real-life baseball manager signs Herman to a major league contract?
A. Leo Durocher
B. Yogi Berra
C. Ralph Houk
D. Casey Stengel
8. Herman spends a lot of time with Grandpa in what area of the house?
A. the kitchen
B. the attic
C. the billiard room
D. the dungeon
9. What is Herman's niece's name?
10. What is Herman's son's name?
Conditions of Use