for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Franklin Roosevelt Facts
More non-presidential fascinating facts about Franklin D. Roosevelt.
February 27, 2009
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Franklin D Roosevelt
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Franklin D Roosevelt @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. FDR had a half brother by the name of:
2. FDR and Eleanor had two sons named Franklin. The first Franklin died in infancy in:
3. FDR graduated from Harvard with a degree in:
4. FDR grew up in Hyde Park at the family home named:
5. Following the discovery of FDR's affair with Eleanor's social secretary, Eleanor established a separate home on the family estate. She called her home:
6. Roosevelt's first born child was named:
7. Roosevelt's mother, Sara took an abiding interest in his welfare and development. At what age was he allowed to bathe himself independently?
8. Which President appointed Roosevelt Assistant Secretary of the Navy in 1913?
B. Theodore Roosevelt
9. In 1927, Roosevelt purchased the Warm Springs Estate in Georgia in an attempt to cure his polio. What nickname did it eventually gain?
A. Little Hyde Park
B. The Little White House
D. Fountain of Hope
10. Roosevelt's sorority house at Harvard was:
A. Phi Delta Kappa
B. Alpha Epsilon Omega
C. Alpha Delta Phi
D. Gamma Phi Epsilon
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by