for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Coach: Great 90s Sitcom!
"Coach" was a great show!
May 29, 2009
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Coach Title Screen)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Craig T. Nelson starred as Hayden Fox, head coach of the fictional college football team, from Minnesota State University. What was the nickname of the team?
A. Screaming Eagles
B. Thundering Herd
2. Jerry Van Dyke starred as an old-school assistant coach at Minnesota State. What was his character's name?
A. Luther Haig
B. Lenny Van Riper
C. Luther Van Dam
D. Larry Daze
3. Hayden's girlfriend (and later, wife) Christine Armstrong, was played by Shelley Fabares. What was Armstrong's occupation?
A. college professor
D. television news anchor
4. Bill Fagerbakke starred as one of Hayden Fox's assistant coaches. Michael Dybinski. What was his nickname?
D. Dust Off
5. In early seasons, Coach Fox continues to come to grips with the emerging womanhood of his daughter, a coed at Minnesota State. What was his daughter's name?
6. At the end of season 7 Hayden is offered a job with a fictional NFL expansion team called the Breakers. In what city were they located?
C. New Orleans
7. Towards the end of the show, the Foxes adopt a baby boy. What was the boy's name?
8. During the three-part finale, Hayden finds three people residing in his cabin. Who are they?
A. his two assistant coaches and athletic director Howard Burleigh
B. Stuart and two of his friends
C. Larry, Daryl and Daryl
D. Moe, Larry and Curly
9. The final episode of "Coach" includes an epilogue showing that Coach Dybinski had stayed with the Breakers team in what capacity?
A. head coach
B. offensive coordinator
C. general manager
D. defensive coordinator
10. Many of the exterior shots of buildings and students walking about "Minnesota State" are actually live shots taken at what university?
A. University of Minnesota
B. University of Iowa
C. Bemidji State University
D. North Dakota State University
Conditions of Use