for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - David Brinkley: American TV News Icon
See what you remember about this well known TV Anchor.
July 19, 2009
TV News Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Entertainment Weekly)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was David Brinkley born?
A. Wilmington, North Carolina
B. New York, New York
C. Chicago, Illinois
D. Jackson, Mississippi
2. Who co-hosted the news with David Brinkley from 1956 through 1970?
A. Walter Cronkite
B. Chet Huntley
C. Roger Mudd
D. John Cameron Swayze
3. On what network did David Brinkley co-anchor the news?
4. Name the ABC news magazine starring David Brinkley that started in 1981:
A. David Brinkley's Journal
B. This Week With David Brinkley
C. Issues and Answers
D. On the Road With David Brinkley
5. How many Emmy Awards did David Brinkley win in his career?
6. Which President awarded Brinkley the Presidential Metal of Freedom ?
A. George W. Bush
B. George Herbert Walker Bush
C. Ronald Reagan
D. Bill Clinton
7. In what year was David Brinkley born?
8. In which branch of the military did David Brinkley serve?
B. Air Force
9. What year did David Brinkley retire from TV?
10. How did David Brinkley die?
A. car wreck
B. heart disease
D. complications from a fall
Pine River Consulting 2022