for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Bible - Last Verses in Books
This quiz contains the last verse of a particular book in the Bible. Name the book for each.
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: It Is Written Oceania)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. For their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be abhorring unto all flesh.
2. But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
A. 1 John
B. 2 John
C. 3 John
3. Remember me, O my God, for good.
4. And they were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.
5. And David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. So the Lord was entreated for the land, and the plague was stayed from Israel.
B. 1 Samuel
C. 2 Samuel
6. And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulcher; for they trembled and were amazed; neither said they anything to any man, for they were afraid.
7. Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
B. 2 John
C. 1 Peter
8. And for his diet, there was a continual diet given him of the king of Babylon, every day a portion until the day of his death, all the days of his life.
9. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.
10. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by