for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - George W. Bush: 43rd U.S. President
Great George W. Bush trivia in this George W. Bush quiz. A salute to the 43rd US President!
November 01, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
George W Bush
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. George W. Bush received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968. From what university did he receive his master's degree in business administration?
A. Harvard University
B. Princeton University
C. Brown University
D. Columbia University
2. In 1989, George W. Bush assembled a group of partners that purchased what major league baseball team?
A. Atlanta Braves
B. Boston Red Sox
C. Houston Astros
D. Texas Rangers
3. From 1995 to 2000, George W. Bush served as governor of what U.S. state?
4. What Democratic candidate did George W. Bush defeat in the 2000 U.S. presidential election?
A. Vice President Al Gore of Tennessee
B. Former Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey
C. Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts
D. Former Governor Howard Dean of Vermont
5. President Bush enacted a law that raised standards in schools, insisted on accountability in return for federal dollars, and led to measurable gains in achievement – especially among minority students. What was it called?
A. Equal Education for All Children Act
B. All Students Educated Act
C. No Child Left Behind Act
D. K-12 Student Empowerment Act
6. Which of these countries was NOT cited by President Bush as being part of the "axis of evil" - countries that were "arming to threaten the peace of the world and posed a grave and growing danger"?
C. North Korea
7. On September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked the U.S., under the watch of President Bush. Where was the president when he was informed of the attacks?
B. at his home in Crawford, Texas
C. at the White House
D. at an elementary school
8. President Bush modernized Medicare by adding what to the benefit package?
A. prescription drug benefit
B. psychiatric care benefits
C. surgery benefits
D. vision care benefits
9. What new cabinet-level department did President Bush create?
A. Department of Homeland Security
B. Department of Energy
C. Department of Housing and Urban Development
D. Department of Health and Human Services
10. What is President Bush's self-chosen nickname?
B. Bush II
C. Bush Jr.
Conditions of Use