for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Ellie Walker
What do you know about Ellie Walker of "The Andy Griffith Show"? Early on, she was known as "the lady druggist."
June 17, 2010
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ellie Walker Photo at amayberrystateofmind.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actress played the role of Elinor "Ellie" Walker on "The Andy Griffith Show"?
A. Elinor Donahue
B. Aneta Corsaut
C. Betty Lynn
D. Maggie Peterson
2. What was Ellie Walker's occupation?
D. dental assistant
3. In her first episode, "Ellie Comes to Town", who does she make faces at through the window?
C. Johnny Paul
4. From what university did Ellie graduate?
A. Wake Forest University
B. North Carolina State University
C. University of North Carolina
D. Bernard University
5. In her first appearance, "Ellie Comes to Town", Ellie refuses to dispense pills to a townswoman without a perscription. What was her name?
A. Thelma Lou
B. Aunt Bee
C. Clara Edwards
D. Emma Brand
6. Ellie ran for an office in local government and faced stiff resistance from the menfolk of Mayberry who could not abide the idea of a woman holding a man's position. What office was it?
A. town council
C. county clerk
7. In the episode, "Ellie Saves a Female," Ellie introduces a muddy looking farmer's daughter to makeup, perfume, hairdos, and attractive dresses. What was the farmer's daughter's name?
A. Frankie Flint
B. Charlene Darling
C. Emma Watson
D. Millie Swanson
8. In episode #24, Andy must make a hasty, ill-advised marriage proposal to Ellie Walker after he comes convinced that the new, handsome young man in town is trying to steal his girl. What is the occupation of the young man?
D. musical producer
9. In the only Christmas episode in the show's run, Ellie and Andy sang a Christmas hymn. Which one was it?
A. "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"
B. "Away in a Manger"
C. "O Little Town of Bethlehem"
D. "Silent Night"
10. In what episode did Ellie make her last appearance on "The Andy Griffith Show"?
A. "The Inspector"
B. "The New Doctor"
C. "The Guitar Player Returns"
D. "Ellie Saves a Female"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by