for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Newspapers: Part I
Get reading and take this trivia quiz in which you'll name the city that is home to the newspaper given!
November 12, 2010
North American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The New York Times)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Sun-Times is printed in what city?
C. New Orleans
2. The Globe is printed in what city?
C. Santa Ana
3. The Plain-Dealer is printed in what city?
4. The Oregonian is printed in what city?
5. The Post is printed in what city?
A. New York
6. The Chronicle is printed in what city?
D. Los Angeles
7. The Bee is printed in what city?
8. The Star Tribune is printed in what city?
9. The Observer is printed in what city?
10. The Register is printed in what city?
C. Salt Lake City
D. Des Moines
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by