for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - The Brady Kids Cartoon
See what you remember about the short-lived Saturday morning animated show called "The Brady Kids".
November 14, 2010
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Brady Kids
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "The Brady Kids" was originally part of a cartoon themed Saturday "Movie of the Week" for kids. What was it called?
A. Cartoon Saturday Morning
B. The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie
C. Super Cartoon Gang
D. Yogi's Cartoon Saturday Jamboree
2. In the two-part first episode entitled, "The Jungle Bungle", the kids wind up on a faraway island. How did they get there?
B. Hot air balloon
D. Time machine
3. How many seasons did "The Brady Kids" air?
4. What was the name of the kids' dog? Hint: It wasn't Tiger
C. Mop Top
5. In 1973, "The Brady Kids" cartoon spawned a spin-off called "Mission: Magic." The show starred which Australian musician, actor and 80's heartthrob?
A. Russell Crowe
B. Paul Hogan
C. Rick Springfield
D. Hugh Jackman
6. Who provided the voice of Marlon, a magical mynah bird whose talents include ventriloquism and impersonations? Hint: He was also the voice of Mr. Whoopee in "Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales."
A. Daws Butler
B. Mel Blanc
C. Larry Storch
D. Paul Frees
7. Which of these Brady kids was one of three that did not return to voice their character for the second season?
A. Susan Olsen
B. Barry Williams
C. Mike Lookinland
D. Eve Plumb
8. What were the names of the twin pandas who spoke only Chinese?
A. Ping and Pong
B. Ding and Dong
C. Wright and Wrong
D. Short and Long
9. The Brady Kids' opening featured a "grid" similar to the one featured during the opening of the Brady Bunch, but who was missing from the grid?
A. Mr. & Mrs. Brady and Alice
B. Mr. Brady, Alice and Greg
C. Mrs. Brady, Marcia and Cindy
D. Greg, Peter and Bobby
10. In episode 9, the Brady Kids pick up what they think is their lost football, but it turns out to be a spaceship containing three tiny men from what planet?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by