for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Quincy, M.E.: The Series
See what you remember about the hit show, Quincy M.E.!
November 15, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Qunicy, M.E.")
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which actor played the part of Quincy, M.E.?
A. Pernell Roberts
B. Jack Klugman
C. Randolph Mantooth
D. Buddy Ebsen
2. In which California city was Dr. Quincy a medical examiner?
A. Los Angeles
B. San Diego
C. Santa Barbara
D. Thousand Oaks
3. What was the name of Quincy's deceased first wife?
4. During the opening credits of the show, what happens to the five police officers who are observing Quincy's forensic demonstration?
A. They all get to dissect a cadaver
B. They all run out of the room
C. They all throw up
D. They all pass out
5. What was the name of Quincy's faithful sidekick and assistant, played by Robert Ito?
A. Pete Takahashi
B. Sam Fujiyama
C. Nick Yemana
D. Henry Lee
6. What was Quincy's first name?
D. No full name was ever revealed
7. In which branch of the military did Quincy earn the rank of Captain?
A. United States Army
B. United States Navy
C. United States Airforce
D. United States Marines
8. Which mode of transportation did Quincy oddly call home?
A. Mobile home
C. Tour Bus
9. What was the name of the restaurant Quincy frequented, which was also owned by one of his good friends?
A. The Tender Loin
C. Fish Stories
10. In the final season of the show, Quincy finally gets married. Who does he wed?
A. Dr. Emily Hanover
B. Sgt. Carrie Bingham
C. Amy Harrington, D.D.S.
D. Susan Bingham, RN
Conditions of Use