for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tap
Are you a Gregory Hines fan? Here's a quiz about one of his movies.
November 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the hotel where Max stayed when he first got out of prison?
A. The Clark
B. The Howard
D. The Washington
2. Several senior tap dancers hung out on the 3rd floor of Sonny's. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
B. Jimmy Slyde
C. Big Mo
3. When was Hoofer's Night at Charlie's club?
A. every other Saturday
B. first Tuesday of every month
D. last Thursday of every month
4. What was the name of Amy's group that tapped at Charlie's on Hoofer's Night?
A. The Doo Wops
B. The Flim Flam Girls
C. The Shim Sham Girls
D. The Simms Girls
5. From where did Sonny Washington get his steps?
A. From his father
B. From the sounds he heard on the streets of New York City
C. He stole them from other dancers
D. From street musicians
6. What size tap shoes did Max wear?
7. A boy in one of Amy's classes refused to dance, because he thought dancing was "for girls". What was the boy's name?
8. Max's father thought of Max and Amy as a black version of:
A. Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse
B. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
C. Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron
D. Gene Kelly and Ginger Rogers
9. Mo and Harry wanted to mix tap with:
A. hip hop
D. rock and roll
10. Which child in the movie was played by the now famous tap dancer, Savion Glover?
C. Little Mo
Conditions of Use