for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Eve Plumb: American Actress
What do you know about actress Eve Plumb?
December 29, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eve Plumb Photo Credit © Glenn Francis, www.PacificProDigital.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In a season 2 episode of The Brady Bunch, "The Not-So-Ugly Duckling", Jan, (Eve Plumb) creates an imaginary boyfriend when a crush she has on a boy goes unrequited. What is this fake name?
A. Doug Simpson
B. Clark Tyson
C. George Glass
D. Harvey Klinger
2. In "A Very Brady Christmas", Jan, (Eve Plumb) and her husband Phillip, are harboring a secret. What is it?
A. Jan is pregnant
B. Phillip has cancer
C. They are considering a separation
D. Phillip has lost his job
3. Eve Plumb's actual last name is what?
4. In 1976, Plumb starred as a teen who runs away from home to Hollywood, California and becomes a prostitute to support herself. What was the name of the movie?
B. Dawn: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway
C. Taxi Driver
5. Eve Plumb had a supporting role as "Kalinga's wife" in which Keenen Ivory Wayans film?
A. Scary Movie
B. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
C. A Low Down Dirty Shame
D. Little Man
6. One of Eve Plumb's most memorable quotes from "The Brady Bunch" was what?
A. Mom always said, don't play ball in the house
B. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia
C. Ooh! My nose!
D. Pork chops and applesauce
7. Eve Plumb is an accomplished artist specializing in what area of art?
8. Which actress replaced Eve Plumb on the "Brady Bunch Variety Hour" in 1976?
A. Kaitlin Cullum
B. Jennifer Runyon
C. Geri Reischl
D. Jennifer Elise Cox
9. Of all the "Brady kids", Eve Plumb was the first to do what?
A. Get married
B. Declare bankruptcy
C. Become a millionaire
D. Get arrested
10. In 2008, Eve Plumb appeared in an episode of which daytime soap opera?
A. The Bold and the Beautiful
B. All My Children
C. Days of Our Lives
D. Guiding Light
Conditions of Use