for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Brady Bunch: Random Brady Bits from Season 3 (Part 2)
Here's the second half of the questions on my favorite season of the Brady Bunch.
December 30, 2010
The Brady Bunch
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Brady Bunch
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Sam said he was going to do this no matter what it cost:
A. expand his shop
B. marry Alice
C. modernize the meat locker at his shop
D. take a trip to Europe
2. What was the name of Aunt Jenny's chauffeur?
3. Aunt Jenny gave Bobby a basketball which had been autographed by:
A. Kareem Abdul-Jabar
B. Meadowlark Lemon
C. Pete Maravich
D. Wilt Chamberlain
4. The Humane Society gave Aunt Jenny one of these:
5. Mike once dated a girl whom he called "Bobo". What was her real name?
A. Ethel Axelrod
B. Gloria Haymeyer
C. Irene Hesselroth
D. Louise Dagostino
6. When Peter asked Mr. Price whether his exam had been graded, Mr. Price said that he graded alphabetically and he was up to this letter:
7. Which of the following did Alice's cousin Emma NOT serve for dinner?
A. Beef Eisenhower
B. Patton Poundcake
C. Potatoes MacArthur
D. Succotash Pentagon
8. Bobby and Cindy tried to scare Alice's cousin Emma with a mouse named:
C. King Kong
9. In "Cindy Brady, Lady", Jan was trying a hairstyle called:
A. April Allure
B. Exotic Miss
C. Midnight Temptress
D. Woman of the World
10. Cindy asked Mike what the word "idiosyncrasy" meant. At the time, she was reading a book by:
Conditions of Use