for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Spelling Bee
How good a speller are you? Find the correctly spelled word from the four available choices in this spelling quiz!
January 05, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Spelling Bee)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which word below is the correctly spelled version of "it cannot be resisted"?
2. Find the correctly spelled description of a dangerous childhood disease
3. Which version below means persistence and commitment?
4. Find the correctly spelled version which means a group of soldiers.
5. Which word below means an incident or event?
6. Find the word below which means to put up or make allowances.
7. Which word below means to disperse or scatter?
8. Which word below means a persecution or annoyance?
9. Which word below means humiliated or shamed?
10. Find the correctly spelled version of the word which means apart or split
Conditions of Use