for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Omar Khayyam Quotes
Fill in the missing words of these quotes from Omar Khayam.
January 13, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "The thoughtful soul to _______ retires."
2. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is __________."
A. all there is
C. the only reality
D. your life
3. "Oh, the brave music of ___________."
A. a distant drum
B. a fresh new wind
C. a lover's heart
D. revealed truth
4. "A _____ divides what is false and what is true."
5. "There was a door to which I found no _____."
D. way in
6. "Sans wine, sans song, sans singer, and sans ______."
7. "There was a veil through which I might _______."
A. not pass
B. not see
C. see only shadows
D. view dimly
8. "Ah, take the cash and let the _____ go."
9. "Yet Ah, that spring should vanish ______________."
A. in the mist
B. in the sunlight
C. with the rose
D. without a trace
10. "The bird of _____ has but a little way to flutter, and the bird is on the wing."
Conditions of Use