for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A to Z Vocabulary (F Words)
Find the definitions for these words that start with the letter "F" by taking this vocabulary quiz.
January 17, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: landofnod.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the meaning of the word formidable?
A. easily transformed or shaped
B. imposing serious difficulties
2. What is the meaning of the word facetious?
A. relating to a flood
D. very picky
3. What is the meaning of the word frenetic?
4. What is the meaning of the word fulminate?
A. to explode with anger
B. to end abruptly
C. to reach the highest point
D. to think over
5. What is the meaning of the word founder?
A. to confuse
B. to sink
C. a type of fish
D. to waste time
6. What is the meaning of the word flagrant?
B. extremely sad
7. What is the meaning of the word faze?
A. to corrupt
B. to intimidate
C. a temporary stage
D. to upset
8. What is the meaning of the word fealty?
A. a beverage that makes one emotional
C. intense loyalty
D. very dirty
9. What is the meaning of the word fecund?
B. lacking desire
C. a breed of dog
10. What is the meaning of the word florid?
A. a product that kills flowers
D. a substance used in toothpaste
Pine River Consulting 2022