for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A to Z Vocabulary (K Words)
Find the definitions for these words that start with the letter "K" by taking this vocabulary quiz.
January 19, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: atozchallenge.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the meaning of the word kudos?
A. holy wars
B. honor or praise
C. Korean martial arts clothing
D. online jokes
2. What is the meaning of the word kinetic?
C. characterized by movement
3. What is the meaning of the word kielbasa?
A. a stringed instrument played in Germany
B. the murder of one's employer
C. smoked Polish sausage
D. a type of cape worn in Bolivia
4. What is the meaning of the word keen?
5. What is the meaning of the word kilter?
A. a group of baby tigers
B. a medieval unit of weight
C. proper condition
D. a skirt worn by men in Scotland
6. What is the meaning of the word kitsch?
A. a liquor prized in Russia
B. a male rodent found in Switzerland
C. shoddy artistic or literary material
D. Yiddish comedy
7. What is the meaning of the word knoll?
A. an evil dwarf
B. a forboding omen
C. a small round hill
D. the sound of a bell
8. What is the meaning of the word kith?
A. familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives
B. a gesthure of afecthion
C. a special oven used for firing ceramics
D. a type of sweater worn in Ireland
9. What is the meaning of the word kudzu?
A. a creeping vine
B. a hillbilly band which was popular in the 60s
C. a mountain instrument
D. a native of Hawaii
10. What is the meaning of the word kowtow?
A. to batter
B. a form of bovine transportation
C. a large Native American gathering
D. to prostrate oneself in homage
Conditions of Use