for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Karate Kid, Part II
The second in the trilogy of movies starring Pat Morita and Ralph Maccio. I though it was better in some ways than the first.
March 10, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Karate Kid, Part II
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In this film, Miyagi told Daniel all of the following except:
A. Fighting is always a last resort.
B. For a person with no forgiveness in his heart, living is worse than dying.
C. A lie becomes the truth only if a person wants to believe it.
D. Never put passion before principle. Even if you win, you lose.
2. The secret of the Miyagi family's karate originally came from:
D. Viet Nam
3. Daniel danced with the villagers at this festival:
A. Doll Festival
B. Lantern Festival
C. New Year Festival
D. Obon Fesival
4. Miyagi spotted an old friend at a ________ shrine:
5. Daniel and Kumiko danced to this song:
A. At the Hop
B. Blue Moon
C. Rock Around the Clock
D. Shake, rattle, and Roll
6. The old castle once belonged to King:
D. Sho Nei
7. It was Kumiko's dream to become:
A. an actress
B. a dress designer
C. a professional dancer
D. a singer
8. Daniel succeeded in breaking through ______ pieces of ice.
9. Chozen showed up at the Miyagi home and threatened Daniel with:
A. a knife
C. a spear
D. a sword
10. This song showed up in Karate Kid,Karate Kid 2, and The Next Karate Kid:
B. Moon River
C. Only You
D. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
Conditions of Use