for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ethel Kennedy
Trivia about Ethel Kennedy's life, relationship to the Kennedys, and more.
April 12, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ethel Kennedy @ lilylemontree.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. To what son of Joseph and Rose Kennedy was Ethel married?
2. In what state did Ethel Kennedy grow up?
3. What is Ethel Kennedys' maiden name?
4. How did Ethel Kennedy meet her husband?
A. On a ski trip
B. At the white house
C. In a college class
D. During JFK's campaign
5. How many children did Ethel Kennedy have?
6. What company did Ethel Kennedy's father found that has since merged with SIGRI GmbH to become SGL Carbon?
A. Midwest Coke Company
B. Pennsylvania Railroad Company
C. Great Lakes Carbon
D. Union Carbide
7. What personal tragedy befell Ethel in 1955?
A. She lost her hearing
B. Her eldest child lost a leg
C. Both her parents were killed in an airplane explosion
D. Her wealthly brother was bankrupt
8. What candidate did Ethel Kennedy endorse in the 2008 Presidential election?
A. John McCain
B. Hillary Clinton
C. Barack Obama
D. Ralph Nader
9. Following her husband's death, with what singer did Ethel become good friends?
A. Pat Boone
B. Frank Sinatra
C. Bing Crosby
D. Andy Williams
10. What estate in Virginia did Ethel and her husband purchase in 1956?
A. Hickory Hill
B. Long Bend
C. South Oak
D. Black Creek
Pine River Consulting 2022