for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Harry Truman
More fascinating facts about the fascinating man from Independence, Mo.
May 13, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Harry S Truman
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Harry S Truman @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which actress was photographed atop a piano being played by Harry Truman, swinging her lovely legs.
A. Barbara Stanwyck
B. Katharine Hepburn
C. Lauren Bacall
D. Betty Hutton
2. Which family relative lived with Harry Truman and his wife, Bess until 1952?
3. Which Missouri power broker was a patron of Harry Truman, guiding him into politics?
A. Huey Long
B. Eddie McCarthy
C. John Lovejoy
D. Tom Pendergast
4. What was Harry Truman's favourite form of recreation?
A. Playing poker
5. What item did the Trumans break in the White House?
A. A portrait of George Washington
B. A crystal vase presented by King George VI
C. The slats on their bed
D. A complete set of champagne glasses
6. Harry Truman received an honorary degree from which famed university?
7. Which of these presidential firsts is not attributable to Harry Truman?
A. First incumbent president to resign the presidency
B. First president to take office during wartime
C. First president to make a speech on TV
D. First president to be paid a salary of $100,000
8. Finish the following Harry Truman quote - "Three things can ruin a man..............."
A. Wine, women and song
B. Liquor, gambling and sin
C. Money, power and women
D. Indecision, ten dollar words and little ideas
9. What favourite name did Harry Truman call his wife, Bess?
A. My sweetheart
B. My darling
C. My honey-pie
D. My true love
10. What colour suit was favoured by Harry Truman?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by