for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
The British radio comedy show that's become a classic. An easy quiz for loyal listeners.
September 26, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the seductive scorer who's always willing to help get the teams' points up?
2. Which of the panel members is renowned for having one of the worst singing voices on the planet?
A. Graeme Garden
B. Tim Brooke-Taylor
C. Jeremy Hardy
D. Barry Cryer
3. Who is the lady from North Wales who always sends letters of complaint?
A. Mrs Trellis
B. Mrs Kitchener
C. Mrs Carpenter
D. Mrs Edgerton
4. What is unique about the game called "Mornington Crescent"?
A. It is impossible to follow the strategy
B. Players can win at any time
C. Its rules have never been explained
D. All the above
5. Humphrey Lyttelton died in 2008 after serving as chairman of the panel for how many years?
6. When playing "Sound Charades", which British personality always gets a mention in the most hilarious of ways?
A. Jeffrey Archer
B. Lionel Blair
C. Andrew Lloyd Webber
D. Bruce Forsythe
7. Which cult film, or a variation of its title, always gets a mention from Graeme Garden during the show?
A. The Unbearable Lightness of Being
B. Kill Bill
C. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
D. Edward Scissorhands
8. Which game always is accompanied by an elaborate and full explanation of the rationale behind it?
A. Sound Charades
B. Cheddar Gorge
C. Pick Up Songs
D. One Song to the Tune of Another
9. Graeme Garden and Barry Cryer often adopt the persona of which Scottish characters?
A. Jock and Willie
B. Duncan and Scotty
C. Hamish and Dougal
D. Fergus and Angus
10. Who is the long-suffering pianist on the show about whom Humph once said, "His playing makes me want to clap...............both hands over my ears"?
A. Robert Howard
B. Colin Sell
C. Tony Hawkes
D. Michael Fielding
Conditions of Use