for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Camel: Progressive Rock Band
What do you know about Camel? This quiz is dedicated to Andrew Latimer who has been suffering from health problems as of late. Great Camel trivia!
October 03, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Camel Official Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In 1971, Camel originated from what country?
C. United States
2. Which of the following musicians was not one of the founding members of Camel?
A. Andrew Latimer
B. Andy Ward
C. Doug Ferguson
D. Peter Bardens
3. In 1973, Camel released their eponymous debut album called "Camel." What was the name of their second album, released in 1974?
B. Music Inspired by The Snow Goose
D. Rain Dances
4. Camel's 1975 album, "Music Inspired by The Snow Goose," had been inspired by the Paul Gallico short story of the same name. Why did Gallico have a controversy with Camel when the album was released?
A. he mistakenly believed that Camel was somehow associated with the cigarette brand of the same name
B. he wanted a larger cut of the album royalties
C. he wanted an ongoing cut of the album royalties (unlimited years)
D. All of the above
5. Who replaced Richard Sinclair on bass in 1979?
A. Colin Bass
B. David Paton
C. Doug Ferguson
D. Dave Sinclair
6. What famous musician guest starred on keyboards on the 1977 Camel album, "Rain Dances"?
A. Richard Wright
B. Tony Banks
C. Keith Emerson
D. Brian Eno
7. After Camel released their "Pressure Points" album in 1984 they went on a 7-year hiatus. What album did they release immediately after reunion in 1991?
A. A Nod and a Wink
C. Harbour of Tears
D. Dust and Dreams
8. What Camel player has been known to have a fear of flying?
A. Ton Scherpenzeel
B. Denis Clement
C. Collin Bass
D. Andrew Latimer
9. What famous drummer provided percussion on the 1979 Camel album, "I Can See Your House From Here?"
A. Bill Bruford
B. Alan White
C. Phil Collins
D. Neil Peart
10. What Camel album is dedicated to Peter Bardens, the late Camel player who passed away in 2002?
A. Lunar Sea
B. A Nod and a Wink
D. Harbour of Tears
Conditions of Use