for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - ADT: The World's Largest Security Company
This is a tough quiz on the company I work for.I don't know how much you know about Home Security but you'll learn just a little here.
March 28, 2012
Your Work Place Quizzes
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: ADT @ adt.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What does ADT Security monitor for your protection?
A. Home Invasion
C. Carbon Monoxide
D. All of the Above
2. What does ADT stand for?
A. American District Telegraph
B. Always Detecting Turmoil
C. Always Detecting for Tragedy
D. Always Detecting Trouble
3. ADT was founded in what year?
4. How many monitoring centers does ADT have to monitor your home or business?
5. What other security company did ADT buy out in 2010?
A. Broadview Security (Formerly Brinks Security)
B. Protection One
D. Norton Security
6. ADT started out as what kind of company?
A. Security Guard Service for the Pony Express
B. A Patent Company
C. A Telegraph Company
D. Security Service for Banks in the Old West
7. ADT became publicly owned during what decade?
8. ADT has branches in over how many countries?
9. In 1989, ADT signed a 45-yr contract (until 2034) to monitor all government buildings in the United States and what other country?
A. United Kingdom
10. ADT has how many monitoring centers in Canada?
Pine River Consulting 2022