for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Murphy Brown
This was a funny show about a journalist, Murphy Brown, played by Candice Bergen. Get yer "Murphy Brown" trivia here"!
May 03, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actress played journalist Corky Sherwood on the American TV sitcom, "Murphy Brown"?
A. Faith Ford
B. Lori Loughlin
C. Teri Hatcher
D. Laura Dern
2. What was the name of the fictional television news magazine for which Murphy Brown worked?
A. Fast Track
D. You Should Know
3. Throughout the series, Murphy has a very difficult time finding a reliable and qualified person to fill what position?
A. camera operator
B. set designer
C. assistant investigative journalist
4. Murphy hired a laid-back, New Age philosophy-dispensing house painter to repaint her house. He had so many grand ideas that he was in her employ for six seasons! What was his name?
5. Who was the only character on the show who addressed Murphy Brown as "Murph"?
6. The team would frequently socialize at a bar-and-grill across the street from their office. What was the name of it?
7. What US city was the setting for the TV sitcom, "Murphy Brown"?
B. New York
D. Washington DC
8. Stuffy veteran anchor Jim Dial had an affectionate nickname for Murphy. What was it?
9. Which of the following personality traits describes Murphy's boss and executive producer, Miles Silverberg?
A. "20ish" yuppie overachiever
B. naive and neurotic
C. highly intellectual
D. all of the above
10. What political figure criticized the Murphy Brown character for "ignoring the importance of fathers by birthing a child alone" igniting a feud with actress Candice Bergen?
A. Dan Quayle
B. George HW Bush
C. Ross Perot
D. Bob Dole
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by