for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Walmart
Here's a quiz on the Walmart Corporation, one of the world's largest public corporations. I know we all shop there, but how much do you know about them?
May 04, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wal-Mart @ walmart.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Walmart was founded in 1962 by whom?
A. Sam Walton
B. Walter Martin
C. Wally Martin
D. Sam Martin
2. Walmart is headquarted in what state?
3. Walmart started out as what type of store?
B. 5 and Dime
4. Walmart opened their first out of state stores in Missouri and Oklahoma in what year?
5. In 1998, the very first Walmart Super Center opened in what state?
6. What former First Lady was on the 15-member Board of Directors for Walmart?
A. Hillary Clinton
B. Barbara Bush
C. Nancy Reagan
D. Laura Bush
7. Walmart became publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange in what year?
8. Sam Walton received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from which President?
A. Bill Clinton
B. George H.W. Bush
C. Jimmy Carter
D. Ronald Reagan
9. Which of the following is not a Walmart subsidiary?
B. Sam's Club
C. Seiyu Group
10. Walmart donated $20 Million dollars cash in the aftermath of what catastrophe?
A. Hurricane Andrew
B. The 9/11 Twin Towers
C. Hurricane Katrina
D. Hurricane Ike
Pine River Consulting 2022