for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Hee Haw
What do you remember about the hootin', hollerin' hillbilly show, "Hee Haw"? Word has it that Elvis loved the show and wanted to make an appearance on it but his manager, Colonel Tom Parker, would not allow him to do so. Great trivia fact!
May 08, 2012
TV Variety Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who hosted "Hee Haw"?
A. Buck Owens
B. Roy Clark
C. Grandpa Jones
D. both A and B
2. "Hee Haw" was based in what fictional location?
A. Hee Haw Haven
B. Kornfield Kounty
C. Hillbilly Holler
3. Twin brothers named Jim and Jon were part of the musical mainstay on "Hee Haw" as well as appearing in many of the comedy sketches. What was their last name?
4. Buck Owens' band initially served as the "Hee Haw" house band. What was the name of the band?
A. Buck and The Boys
B. Buck's Band
C. Buck and Friends
D. The Buckaroos
5. During this "Hee Haw" sketch, Grandpa Jones would clean a pretend window pane and recite a dinner menu in poetic verse to which the audience would approvingly reply, ""yum-m yum-m!" What was the name of the sketch?
A. Hey Grandpa! What's for Lunch?"
B. Hey Grandpa! Whatcha Cookin'?"
C. Hey Grandpa! We're Hungry!"
D. Hey Grandpa! What's for Supper?
6. This "Hee Haw" skit starred Buck Owens and Roy Clark 'dueling' by playing guitar and banjo to the tune of "Cripple Creek", telling jokes and reciting one-liners. What was it called?
A. Strummin' and Grinnin'
B. Pickin' and Grinnin'
C. Pickin' and Duelin'
D. Strummin' and Duelin'
7. The Hee Haw "Doc Campbell" skit featured Archie Campbell playing the part of a doctor who often gave out terrible advice and bizarre medical "facts". It starred scantily-clad Gunilla Hutton as his nurse. What was Hutton's character's name?
A. Nurse Grabme
B. Nurse Goodbody
C. Nurse Lovely
D. Nurse Hottie
8. "Hee Haw" had a short-lived spin-off series for the 1978-79 television season. It starred several of the regulars as a family who owned a truck stop restaurant. What was it called?
A. Hee Haw Gals
B. Hee Haw Honeys
C. Hee Haw Sweeties
D. Hee Haw Girls
9. Complete the verse for the classic "Hee Haw" skit, "PFFT! You Was Gone!": "Where, oh where, are you tonight?...
A. I'm a guessing with another man
B. I've been a searching all night long
C. Why did you leave me here all alone?
D. I can't find you nowheres
10. The skit, “Samples Sales,’ starred used car salesman Junior Samples in his guise as a magician called Junior the Great, would try to palm off a major 'clunker' and then hold up a sign to remind viewers that his phone number was what?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by