for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Lucy Show
What do you remember about "The Lucy Show"?
May 18, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Lucille Ball's character's last name on "The Lucy Show"?
2. In what decade did "The Lucy Show" originally air?
3. On "The Lucy Show," Lucy played a widow who shared a home with whom?
A. her two children, Jerry and Chris
B. her friend Vivian and her son, Sherman
C. her boyfriend, Ralph
D. both A and B
4. Vivian Vance, Lucy's co-star on "I Love Lucy," played the part of Vivian on "The Lucy Show." Before she would agree to the part, Vance demanded that changes be made over her previous role as Ethel. What were the changes she requested?
A. an increase in salary
B. co-star billing with Lucille Ball
C. a more attractive wardrobe
D. all of the above
5. How did Lucy make a living during the first couple of seasons of the show?
A. parking lot attendant
B. her husband left her a trust fund
D. short order cook
6. How many times did Lucille Ball win an Emmy Award for her role in "The Lucy Show?
7. What actor played the role of Lucy's boss, Mr. Mooney?
A. Fred MacMurrayâ€Ž
B. Desi Arnaz
C. Gale Gordon
D. Charles Lane
8. Mr. Mooney's reputation as a "tight-wad" earned him what nickname given to him by Lucy?
A. Mr. Money
B. Mr. Tight Wad
C. Mr. Penny Pinch
D. Mr. Frugality
9. After season three, Vivian Vance quit the show. The format was revised and Lucy and Jerry Carmichael and Mr. Mooney all moved from New York to what state?
10. What actor was cast in ten episodes as Lucy's next-door neighbor, Harry Connors, during the show's first season?
A. Dick Martin
B. Ed Amesâ€Ž
C. Jack Klugman
D. Jack Lemmon
Pine River Consulting 2022