for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: TV Sitcom
Ozzie and Harriet started as a radio program in the 1940s and eventually moved to TV. Great Ozzie and Harriet trivia here!
June 28, 2012
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet title card)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the last name of Ozzie and Harriet?
2. Who is Ozzie and Harriet's friendly neighbor?
3. What is the setting for "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" television series?
A. San Diego, CA
B. Sacramento, CA
C. Los Angeles, CA
D. Oakland, CA
4. "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" was one of the longest-running TV shows of all time. How many seasons did it run?
5. Ozzie Nelson was a successful band-leader in real life. What was his job on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"?
A. TV anchor
B. newspaper reporter
D. it was never revealed
6. One of the major sponsors of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" was Hotpoint and the ad included a prologue featuring a dancing pixie as "Happy Hotpoint." Who was Happy Hotpoint?
A. Angie Dickinson
B. Mary Tyler Moore
C. Barbara Eden
D. Julie Newmar
7. In 1961, David Nelson got married and his wife joined the cast of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet." What was her name?
8. In 1963, Rick Nelson got married and his wife joined the cast of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" as a regular cast member. What was her name?
9. Who wrote and directed all of the series' episodes?
A. Harriet Nelson
B. Ozzie Nelson
C. Don Fedderson
D. Sherwood Schultz
10. Rick Nelson eventually became a popular musician and singer but his talents were first showcased on the show. What was the first song that he performed on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"?
A. I'm Walking
B. Poor Little Fool
C. You're My One and Only Love
D. A Teenager's Romance
Pine River Consulting 2022